Sunday, May 08, 2011

The Condor's Feather now an e-book


I am pleased to announce that one of my 5 Robert Hale published titles – The Condor’s Feather (Halebooks 2007) - was released today in the US by Belgrave House as an e-book.

Their ebooks are on sale for $5 or discounted, and are available in 10 formats to suit most reading devices.

We offer ebooks in ten formats: epub (industry standard), PRC (Mobipocket, Kindle), PDF, Microsoft Reader (LIT), PDB (Palm, eReader), HTML, Word, Rich Text Format, RB (Rocket and ebookwise), and Hiebook (KML), etc.

Also now (14 May) available on Amazon.com discounted to $3.99.

I selected the cover image from www.bigstockphoto.com - Belgrave added the condor.
The Condor's Feather is an Historical Equestrian Adventure set in Patagonia in 1885.

I hope to see my other Hale titles up there very soon.

No comments: