Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ulverscroft Large Print books


Though I have packed all my books for the move next week, I was delighted to receive two copies of the large print edition of, The Twisting Vine.
The books arrived today and, though they were published in March, it's the first time I have seen the new cover.
I am delighted with the artwork - it's different to the first edition, though I still wish that the book had been titled, Through Glass Eyes, the title I had written it under, and not the title chosen by the original publisher.
If you are not aware, the publisher of large print books is the Ulverscroft Foundation which is a registered charity in the UK.
The sale of its books provides funds for research, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
Large print books are not only popular with the partially sighted but also with older readers.
Ulverscroft's large print editions books are circulated world-wide.
I am proud to be associated with The Ulverscroft Foundation.
The Twisting Vine in large print can be ordered through your local library.

1 comment:

AnneMarie Brear said...

I really like this cover, Marg. I think I like it more than the original one.