Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Marg's update - Bitten by the bug

At long last the muse has returned and I am back to solid writing!
Not sure of the title of the next book (possibly The Black Thread) but it's set in Yorkshire (where else?) in the late 1800s.
By Chapter 4 the protagonist is on the run.
Can the Leeds/Liverpool canal offer a means of escape?

After reading of my interests, Andrew Denny, master of, Granny Buttons, a narrow boat, asked if there would be a goat in the next book. He told me he once saw a goat on a barge on one of the English canals. I wish I'd seen that.
Maybe I can sneak one in somewhere....
PS - Thanks to Andrew for the information I have gleaned from his site and the canal links it has taken me to.
Definitely worth a visit: http://www.grannybuttons.com/granny_buttons/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»